Tuesday, September 22, 2026

2026-04-20 Tokyo, Japan (Eddie Vedder Solo)

Set: Brain Damage, Sometimes, Keep Me In Your Heart, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away, Parting Ways, Wishlist, I Am Mine, No Ceiling, Far Behind, Rise, Better Man / Save It For Later, Immortality, Just Breathe, Corduroy, Song Of Good Hope (w/ Simon Good), Long Way, Lukin, Porch

Encore 1: I Won’t Back Down, Hard Sun

Encore 2: Forever Young, Rockin’ In The Free World

9 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to hear Abe drumming in all the glory of M4A. Abe is the biggest M4A fan around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great, this m4a idiot is back, just looking for attention. I thought we were done with him. Don't you have a life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. All 4 of these shows I believe can be found on YouTube

      Delete
  4. All 4 shows available at darkmatter.nu

    ReplyDelete
  5. under which topic at darkmatter.nu - can't find them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://darkmatter.nu/search/3124/?q=Eddie+vedder+Japan&o=date

      Delete
  6. This is my try ... mp3
    2026 04 20 - Tokyo, Japan (Eddie Vedder Solo).rar

    https://mega.nz/file/NTJ2gY5L#F4D5VqxHesgtG_YBKEY6sZfSjZrFV2Yn4nnWduDHNWc

    Audio info

    YouTube - super.gonzalez

    An evening with Eddie Vedder in Tokyo, Japan on April 20, 2026

    Song split with Audacity

    ReplyDelete