Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Updates

Well North American Leg I is in the books.  Loving Lightning Bolt live.  I think this album is ranking in the top 3 for me right now all time for PJ.  Definitely the best this century.

Uploading has completed to Mediafire.  Now it is just a matter of copying and pasting the links to the appropriate shows and we are laughing.  The Videos section has already been updated.

Work will start on the shows starting from the newest to the oldest.  Hopefully I can knock a year or two off everyday.  I am also in the process of moving into my first house so this may be put on the backburner for a week or so.  But, I do work nights at a hotel so I do have a few hours of quiet time in order to post links and shows so hopefully the site will have total functionality again by the end of the month.

Fingers crossed
Jordan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is the greatest. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Anonymous said...

2013-2007 is all updated

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!!! thanks thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

2006 - 2004 is now done

Anonymous said...

2003 - 1999 updated

JMacNiven said...

1998-1990 Updated

Finally done