Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2021

2021-09-25 Dana Poiny, CA (Ohana Fest)

Eddie Vedder Set: Don’t Be Shy, Far Behind, Rise, Wishlist, Society (w/ Glen Hansard)

Eddie Vedder & The Earthlings Set: Drive, I’ll Be Waiting (Hansard/ Vedder), Tender Mercies (Hansard/ Vedder), The Haves, My Father’s Daughter (Hansard/ Vedder, w/ Olivia Vedder), Hard Sun, Long Way (w/ Harper Vedder), Should I Stay Or Should I Go, Corduroy, I’m One

Encore: Better Man/ People Have The Power, Precious, Give Blood, Rockin’ in The Free World

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6w05d117i3dahth/2021-09-25+-+Dana+Point,+CA.rar/file

tscall said...

Thanks very much!

Statman said...

Thank you. Appreciate it

Palmer said...

This recording is quite amazing. Hats off to whoever recorded it!

Anonymous said...

yes,
very nice recording.

good to already have a nice live version of ill be waiting.
THANKS