Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 27, 2008

2001 Ed appearing with Neil Finn and Others

04/02/01 - St. James Theatre: Auckland, New Zealand

Set: Stuff and Nonsense, Around The Bend, Not For You, History Never Repeats, I Got You, World Where You Live, Parting Ways, Paradise

Download

04/04/01 - St. James Theatre: Auckland, New Zealand

Set
: Take A Walk, Better Man, Stuff and Nonsense, Corduroy, History Never Repeats, I See Read, World Where You Live, Soon Forget, Paradise

Download

04/05/01 - St. James Theatre: Auckland, New Zealand

Set
: Take A Walk, Better Man (Save It For Later), Stuff and Nonsense, I Got Shit, I Got You, I See Red, World Where You Live, Not For You, Paradise

Download

04/06/01 - St. James Theatre: Auckland, New Zealand

Set: Take A Walk, Stuff and Nonsense, History Never Repeats, I See Red, World Where You Live, Golden Years

Download

04/11/01 - The Independant Theatre: Sydney, Australia

Set
: Indifference
 
Download

No comments: