Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mirrorball Tour With Neil Young


The "NeilJam" Tour
[joint Neil Young/Pearl Jam (sans Ed/plus Brendan O'Brien on keyboards) 11-show effort overseas in support of the Mirror Ball release]

08/12/95 - Sjöhistoriska Museet: Stockholm, Sweden
Set: Big Green Country, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Throw Your Hatred Down, The Needle And The Damage Done, Hey Hey My My, After The Goldrush, I'm The Ocean, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Peace And Love, Like A Hurricane

Download

08/13/95 - Heyday 2, Roskilde: Copenhagen, Denmark

Set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, The Needle And The Damage Done, My My Hey Hey, After The Goldrush, I'm The Ocean, Throw Your Hatred Down, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Like A Hurricane

Download

08/14/95 - Waldbuehne: Berlin, Germany
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Throw Your Hatred Down, The Needle And The Damage Done, My My Hey Hey, After The Goldrush, I'm The Ocean, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Peace And Love, Like A Hurricane

Download

08/16/95 - Czechoslavakia Sports Palace: Prague, Czech Republic
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Throw Your Hatred Down, The Needle And The Damage Done, My My Hey Hey, After The Goldrush, I'm The Ocean, Cortez The Killer, Rockin' In The Free World, Down By The River

Download

08/18/95 - Residenzplatz: Salzburg, Austria
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Throw Your Hatred Down, The Needle And The Damage Done, Broken Arrow, My My Hey Hey, Mother Earth, I'm The Ocean, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Rockin' In The Free World

Download

08/19/95 - Festival: Gampel, Switzerland
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Throw Your Hatred Down, The Needle And The Damage Done, Comes A Time, Hey Hey My My, Mother Earth, Fuckin' Up, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Rockin' In The Free World

Download

08/22/95 - Sultan's Pool: Jerusalem, Israel
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Comes A Time, The Needle And The Damage Done, Don't Let It Bring You Down, Mother Earth, Throw Your Hatred Down, Cortez The Killer, Rockin' In The Free World

Download

08/23/95 - The Royal Amphitheater: Caesaria, Israel
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Comes A Time, The Needle And The Damage Done, Don't Let It Bring You Down, Mother Earth
enc: Throw Your Hatred Down, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Rockin' In The Free World

Download

08/25/95 - Pucklepop Festival: Hasselt, Belgium
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Comes A Time, The Needle And The Damage Done, Don't Let It Bring You Down, Mother Earth, Throw Your Hatred Down, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Rockin' In The Free World

Download

08/26/95 - Royal Dublin Showgrounds: Dublin, Ireland
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, Comes A Time, The Needle And The Damage Done, Don't Let It Bring You Down, Mother Earth, Throw Your Hatred Down, Cortez The Killer, Powderfinger, Rockin' In The Free World, Like A Hurricane

Download

08/27/95 - Reading Festival: Reading, Great Britain
set: Big Green Country, Song X, Act Of Love, Downtown, Mr. Soul, Scenery, The Needle And The Damage Done, Hey Hey My My, After The Goldrush, Throw Your Hatred Down, Cortez The Killer, Rockin' In The Free World 

Download

2 comments:

John said...

Hey, this is a great post but I was wondering if there was another rar from the Dublin show? The two rars listed only cover as far as "Throw Your Hatred Down". Cheers!

Mike said...

1. Ireland show is not full
2. Belgium bootleg is overfilled with bonus songs from other Mirrorball shows