Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2009

1992-02-11 Paris, France

A wonderful show with Ed feeling chatty. "So there's this big rumor around that we want to clear up right now ... we're NOT from Seattle. I just had to say it because if someone else asks me about the 'Seattle scene' one more time, I think I'm gonna puke, piss and shit all at the same time." After 'Why Go' he quizzes, "Why go home? Cuz I'm in fuckin' Paris, that's why." He makes several comments about being in Paris, including: "If my parents could see me now ... cuz I told them to fuck off when I was 15. But Stone ... he loved his parents and they loved him back and I bet he's happy to be here, too. After 'Suggestion,' Ed snipes, "Mike Tyson's guilty."

Set: Wash, Once, Even Flow, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Black, Deep, Jeremy, Why Go, Porch, (Suggestion)/Breath, I've Got a Feeling

Download

No comments: