Total Pageviews

Monday, January 19, 2009

1992-03-02 Den Haag, Netherlands

Ed has more words for stage divers: "Just a couple of words. In my whole life, I never wanted to be a policeman or anything of authority. But in fact, all my life I've been in a crowd like this, and whenever I was back there and people throw up onto the stage and jumped back off it always looked so cool, but when you are up here, see all these peoples' heads bein' smashed in by boots and stuff, it's really fuckin' ridiculous. Prior to 'Black' Ed notes, "You know, we canceled tomorrow night's show just because I knew I would sing with everything I got tonight ... a very good decision I think." 'Suggestion' is an extremely rousing version, renamed 'Saying No in Den Haag' by Ed. Stone and Mike sing an ear splitting a capella version of Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' before 'Porch.' Ed's brother, Jason, jams with the band during a long, lively version of 'I've Got a Feeling' including parts of 'Hunger Strike,' 'Say Hello 2 Heaven' and 'Jane Says' (by Jane's Addiction). Excellent show.

Set: Oceans, Even Flow, Why Go, Jeremy, Deep, Alive, Black, Saying No/Suggestion, Alone, Once, Porch

Encore
: Garden, Leash, I've Got A Feeling

Download

No comments: