Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1994-04-02 Atlanta, GA

When Ed dons a straw cowboy hat passed up from the audience, Stone plays a few notes from 'Sweet Home Alabama.' Ed weaves a couple of lines from REM's 'Talk About the Passion' into the 'Daughter' outro. After 'Black,' chants of "Eddie, Eddie" cause Ed to stop talking and he says, "Hey, I know my name, and if I knew yours, I'd tell you to shut the fuck up!" The "Mamasan trilogy" is played in reverse order. This first-heard version of 'Out of My Mind' is later released as a single on the flip side of 'Not for You.'

Set: Release, Go, Animal, Dissident, Even Flow, Why Go, Deep, Jeremy, Glorified G, Daughter/(It's Better to Not be Sane improv)/(WMA), Blood, Footsteps, Once, Alive, Black, State of Love and Trust, Leash

Encore 1: The Kids are Alright, Rearviewmirror, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Out of My Mind, Alone, Porch

Encore 2: Indifference

Download

No comments: