Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1994-04-17 New York, NY

The '94 tour ended abruptly with this at the Paramount Theater, located inside NY's Madison Square Garden. Area Ten Club members had preference for tickets. Remaining tickets were distributed to New York radio stations and were given away starting the Friday before (the show was on a Sunday) until late Saturday night. Winners then went to a separate location to pick up the tix before the show. Ed leads the crowd in a "fuck" chant before 'Alone.' A female fan, screaming "I love you, Eddie" is dealt with. "Aww, that's sweet. I love you too," Ed responds sarcastically. "You don't love me. You love who you think I am and the image you have created in your mind. You can't love me cause I'm already in love. Did you know my ten year anniversary with my girlfriend, Beth, is next month? That is the longest relationship of anyone in the band, unless you count Stone and Jeff."

Set: Rearviewmirror, Whipping, Go, Animal, Dissident, Even Flow, Glorified G, Daughter/(Tonight's the Night), Why Go, Jeremy, Alone, Garden, Footsteps, State of Love and Trust, Satan's Bed, Blood, Not for You, Elderly Woman, Sonic Reducer
Download

No comments: