Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1996-10-04 Charlotte, NC

After the first song, Ed says, "... we're about 30 seconds from kicking in here and I just want to make sure that everybody watches their neighbor ... that everybody keeps up. Don't do too much of this spinning pit stuff or someone's going to get hurt, and that would suck." Then later: "...I would like the audience myself to just take two steps back. Can we all do that? On the count of three ... one, two..." (crowd steps back and cheers). Ed says something to the effect of, "I knew this was an intelligent crowd." The crowd does listen and the show continues without further problems.

Set: Long Road, Last Exit, Animal, Spin the Black Circle, Hail Hail, In My Tree, Corduroy, Lukin, Not for You, Jeremy, Better Man, Red Mosquito, Black, State of Love and Trust, (MFC riffs), Habit, Rearviewmirror, Immortality, Alive, Porch

Encore 1: Who You Are, Even Flow, Whipping, I Got Shit, Leaving Here, Daughter/(The Real Me)/(Noise of Carpet)/(The Real Me)

Encore 2: Yellow Ledbetter

Download

No comments: