Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 14, 2009

1998-03-05 Melbourne, Australia

The show was broadcast on the radio throughout Australia, and on the internet in real time on JJJ. As is typically the case, the shows get better on second or third nights, and PJ's third show in Melbourne is tremendous. Ed slips in a tribute to the late Michael Hutchence (of INXS) during 'In My Tree' ("I'm so high I hold just one breath, give it to INXS, just like my innocence").

Set: Release, Brain of J, Animal, Faithfull, In My Tree, I Got Shit, Corduroy, Wishlist, Even Flow, Spin the Black Circle, Daughter/(Pebbles), Given to Fly, Hail Hail, MFC, (Crazy Mary!)/, Elderly Woman, Off He Goes, State of Love and Trust, Do the Evolution, Alive

Encore 1: Go, Black, Rearviewmirror, Immortality

Encore 2: Indifference, Porch

Download

No comments: