Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 14, 2009

1998-07-08 Phoenix, AZ

Ed introduces 'Leatherman' as "a b-side to that song [they just played 'GTF'] so some of you might not know it. True story, swear to god ..." 'Wishlist' last verse is, "I wish I was one of the radio stars, sometimes you get what you want. I wish I wish I wish I wish ... I wish I was thankful for everything I've got." After 'STBC,' Ed flips the mic stand over, and then he says that he noticed one thing about Phoenix: "It's really fucking hot ... there's probably no vinyl around here any more; if there was, they would have all melted."

Set: Corduroy, Hail Hail, Brain of J, Tremor Christ, In Hiding, Even Flow, Given to Fly, Leatherman, Wishlist, Jeremy, Spin the Black Circle, Daughter/(WMA)/(MLK), I Got Shit, Elderly Woman, Rearviewmirror, Black, Better Man/(Save It For Later)
 
Encore: Go, Do the Evolution, Alive, Immortality, Leaving Here

Download

No comments: