Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 15, 2009

1998-08-20 Montreal, PQ

At the end of 'Wishlist,' Ed says, "I wish I was Canadian." The 'Daughter' tag includes "Mr. President, leave those kids alone." After 'Daughter,' Ed says that he was going to try to kiss everybody's ass because he hasn't been here in a while, and then says (in French), "It's been too long since we've seen each other." Then he says, "I hope that's what it says, I hope it doesn't say, 'can i have a taco supreme' ... the funny thing is, every day at 3 o'clock before i take my 4 o'clock bong load, Jeff gives me a call and says, 'I wonder about those people in Montreal and wonder how they're doing.'"

Set: Sometimes, Corduroy, Animal, Hail Hail, Brain of J, Red Mosquito, Given to Fly, Even Flow, Not for You, Wishlist, Lukin, Jeremy, Daughter/(Another Brick in the Wall), Present Tense, State of Love and Trust, Do the Evolution

Encore 1
: Hard to Imagine, Better Man/(Save it for Later), Alive, Black, Leaving Here, Baba O'Riley

Encore 2
: Yellow Ledbetter

Download

No comments: