Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2009

1998-09-08 East Rutherford, NJ

After 'Daughter,' Eric (guitar tech) brings out a ping pong paddle, placing it on Ed's amp and Jeff tosses a guitar pick and Ed hits it into the crowd ... in honor of Mark McGwire breaking the home run record (it happened while they were performing 'Daughter'). 'Wishlist' lyrics are modified to, "I wish I was as fortunate as New Jersey" and "I wish I was the verb to trust and never let me down."

Set: Oceans, Hail Hail, Animal, Given to Fly, Daughter/(Jersey Girl)/(Androgynous Mind), Corduroy, MFC, Wishlist, Even Flow, Faithfull, State of Love and Trust, Brain of J, Nothingman, Leatherman, Better Man, Black, Do the Evolution

Encore 1
: Go, Immortality, Elderly Woman, Rearviewmirror, Alive, Porch

Encore 2
: Yellow Ledbetter

Download

No comments: