Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2009

1998-09-18 Columbia, MD

After 'Last Kiss,' Ed introduces Matt and plugs Wellwater Conspiracy again; then he says, "We're playing a benefit tomorrow. Hovercraft is opening, my wife's in the band. I'm real excited I get to see her, we've been on the road so long; this is Jeff, this is Stone, and they've been together as long as my wife and I," and Jeff and Stone get really red and hug each other.

Set: Hail Hail, Animal, Given to Fly, Daughter/(I Believe in Miracles)/(WMA), Corduroy, Wishlist, Immortality, State of Love and Trust, Even Flow, Footsteps, Mankind, Alive, Better Man, Leatherman, Jeremy, Do the Evolution

Encore 1
: Elderly Woman, Brain of J, Improv/MFC, (Crazy Mary)/Rearviewmirror, Black, Porch

Encore 2
: Last Kiss, Yellow Ledbetter

Download

No comments: