Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2009

1993-11-30 Las Vegas, NV

The show was originally scheduled for the Sands Hotel. 'Tremor Christ' premieres. An apparent Beatles tribute is the 'Daughter' outro, with a series of tunes ended with Ed whispering "Get Back" at the very end. In a near Green River reunion, Mudhoney's Mark McLaughlin and Steve Turner join PJ (with Urge Overkill's drummer, Chuck Treece) for 'Swallow My Pride' and 'Ain't Nothing to Do.' 'Swallow My Pride' and 'My Way' (written by Paul Anka, featuring Terry Presley, an Elvis impersonator assisting on vocals) are recorded to be released as one of the '95 fan club singles.

Set: Even Flow, Once, Deep, Jeremy, Dissident, Daughter/(Instant Karma)/(Across the Universe), Go, Animal, State of Love and Trust, Tremor Christ, Black, Blood, Alive

Encore 1: Rearviewmirror, Whipping, Leash, Porch/(Tearing)

Encore 2: (Green River reunion): Swallow My Pride, Ain't Nothing to Do, My Way

Download

No comments: